Prime Meridian Direct is a part of a well-established financial services group that has developed a reputation for innovating relevant, affordable financial services products that provide meaningful benefits to hundreds of thousands of South Africans. They pride themselves on their open, honest and transparent direct purchase methodology that treats their clients fairly and affords them the best possible chance to make an informed decision.
Prime Meridian Direct has been offering motor, life and health insurance products for a number of years. PMD believes that client services are a very important part of the Insurance process and value any feedback, which enable them to serve clients to the best of their abilities. This is why, if you are a client, you can easily share your review directly on the PMD website. The company believes that everyone has a right to enjoy life and therefore offer a number of innovative insurance products.
Where did it all begin: Prime Meridian, a brief history
The company was first established in 2002 by a Dr Brian Benfield. Dr Benfield is also the person who founded Clientele Life Limited. When research indicated that there was a need for more affordable car Insurance, PMD was introduced in 2009. Over the years, the products on offer have grown and there is sure to be an affordable option available that will suite everybody. In 2013, the Covergrow Car Insurance products were developed, offering affordable Car Insurance to those on a budget.
Why Choose Prime Meridian Car Insurance
PMD offers affordable products, with premiums that are reduced or fixed and there is no excess if you claim. More benefits of joining PMD include:
- Easily get a quote online on their website
- They take their customer service very seriously and believe in the fair treatment of customers.
- There are a range of products, so you can easily customize your cover
- Enjoy benefits you can’t find anywhere else
- Claims made easy with the PMD App, which has roadside and emergency assistance
- You can get cover for your car up to 15 years of age. There is also the Third Party Plus option, which is available for any age car.
Prime Meridian Car Insurance Options
- Comprehensive Cover: Covers natural fires, disasters, write-off, accident cover, theft and hijacking. You will also get third party vehicle liability protection (R1 million per incident) and covers your car at 100% of its retail value. Also include hail damage cover and glass cover.
- Customized Cover: Covers natural fires, disasters, write-off, accident cover, theft and hijacking. You will also get third party vehicle liability protection (R500 000 per incident) and covers your car at 100% of its market value. It also includes 24-hour roadside assistance and towing.
- 3rd Party Plus: This involves Growing Cover, which provides for repairs or loss if in an accident. Third-party liability protection (R500 000 per incident). Covers your car at 100% its trade in value.
Tel: 011 745 7800
Fax: 011 367 7000
Prime Meridian House, Bryanston Gate, 170 Curzon Road (Corner of Main Rd and Homestead Ave) Bryanston, Johannesburg